
Last year I could reach two of my goals. One of them was doing more excercise, and it was easy to rach it because last year I had some free time in the afternoons so I could reach it. The other one was to read more and I also reached it because I read like 5 books in 4 months. This year I am going to continue with my last goals, I really hope to reach all of them this time. But I am also going o have some new ones. For example: I want to start again with my piano lessons, I really want to change my personality in order to avoid getting angry all the time, I also want to visit new places (different countries and Mexico). This were only some of my new goals but I really expect to reach them.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario